• Develop solutions, proposal, effort estimation and presentation forDC design Compute and Storage.
• Develop high level and low level physical and logical DC design drawings and design documents.
• Develop project major change document consisting of DC drawing and step by step activities.
• Hands on experience on DC build w.r.t installation of OS, Hypervisor (VMware), Compute (CISCO UCS, Dell EMC, HPE, Hitachi).
• Successfully participate in complex customer accounts or company projects, bridging between the needs of the customer and the company.
• Provide local teams with in depth knowledge of new advances in DC build and implementation.
• Actively participate in implementations, migrations, 24x7 support on all turnkey projects to all levels of hosting, operations, service level delivery, and support.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent;
• At least 10 years of experience with experience of hard-core DC Compute design, deployment and migration.
• Excellent understanding of IT architecture, concepts and solutions and broad foundational knowledgein DC domain.