• End to end program and stakeholder’s management
• Specialized in Datacentre Infrastructure (Network, Security, Virtualization and Application), Service delivery best practices, IT Change and Business Management.
• Demonstrate experience in business case development, financial approval, procurement, change management, governance and successful delivery of Projects throughout the tenure in line with the constraints (Scope, Schedule & Cost).
• Ownership of environments Strategy, delivery, and operations for the programmes aligning to the platform’s operating model
• Is a central point of contact for all Environment migration related activities: new infrastructure requirements, introduction and on boarding of new technologies, procurement of new hardware, environment allocation, changes in release or build process, production issues relating to infrastructure and environment setup and coordination of group wide infrastructure initiatives e.g. power down tests, data centre moves
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent;
• Experienced ICT professional with over 18+ years of experience across Program/Project Management and IT Service Management space.
• Excellent understanding of IT architecture, concepts and solutions and broad foundational knowledgein DC domain.