• Manage database changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
• Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
• Monitor & measure the performance & availability of database systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
• Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the databases; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
• Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
• Monitor databases according to standard operations procedures.
• Support service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
• Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
• Provide database systems related technical advice to customers or project teams for manageable issues.
• Provide database access path related technical support and advice to the application team.
• Adhere to security standards or best practices to avoid security breaches and reduce system vulnerability.
• Provide input to security audits (as required) and implement the necessary corrective/preventive actions.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science or equivalent
• Min 3 years of relevant experience as a database administrator
• Familiar with Oracle and MS SQL Server
• Team player and able to work independently
Please send your latest CV to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1551322 )