- At least 10 years’ experience in reinsurance operations management, technical accounting and client data management. -Good knowledge of reinsurance finance, underwriting and claims functions and strong analytical skills
- Has experience managing a team
Our client is a renowned reinsurance MNC.
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Assist the Head, Technical Underwriting Operations in all aspects of Underwriting Operations and Technical Accounts
Reports To : Head, Technical Underwriting Operations
Direct Reports : Underwriting operations and Technical Accounts staff, its branches and subsidiaries
Required Skills / Work Experience
- Assist in deriving appropriate policies and standards to ensure data quality and timeliness of data entry;
- Manage the design, documentation and implementation of all workflow and processes related to the capture of underwriting information and technical accounting data;
- Assist in designing and implementing monitoring tools and controls to manage data quality and timeliness of entry;
- Assist in driving standardisation and optimal resource deployment to drive efficiency and cost benefits;
- Contribute towards ensuring existing IT systems so that it meets necessary requirements for efficient running of underwriting operations and technical accounting functions;
- Assist in managing departmental obligations in respect of internal audit, external audit and MAS regulatory requirements;
- Responsible for the training regime of departmental staff to raise and maintain competency levels;
- Interface with stakeholders of underwriting and technical accounting to ensure robust internal management information is produced;
- Provide technical assistance and support to branches and subsidiaries to ensure compliance with the firm’s standards;
- Any other related duties as assigned.
- At least 10 years’ experience in reinsurance operations management, technical accounting and client data management. Good knowledge of reinsurance finance, underwriting and claims functions and strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, independent, meticulous, adapt to changes and positive attitude
- Thorough knowledge of required underwriting processes especially as they relate to regulatory requirements in the area of contract certainty, premium management and accuracy and timeliness of data entry
- Good communication with business customers at all levels across the business and to work well within a team environment
- Preferably Degree holder or relevant professional qualifications
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)