• Experience with IoT, sensors, control systems and Building Automation Systems is an advantage.
• Strong software coding/scripting skills with some exposure to embedded devices.
• Must be a self-motivated and pro-active problem solver, exhibiting logical thinking and have the ability to work independently in an organized manner with attention to detail.
• Must have strong technical abilities and possess good interpersonal and presentation skills with good interpersonal relationship skills.
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• Good understanding of software engineering principles.
• Degree in Computer Science or related area with experience in managing IT Operations and Software Development environments.
• 2 or more years in software development and DevOps-related area.
• Must possess knowledge in Linux, Bash, Nginx, OSGi, Embedded development, JavaEE, Python, HTML/CSS, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS. Hadoop, Cloudera.
• Familiar with networking and communications setup.