Work Location : Alexandra Road
Employer : Optimum Solutions, Singapore ( Long Term Role )
Client : Multinational banking organisation headquartered in Singapore
Essential Technical Skill :-
• Proficient in UNIX Scripting, Java Programming
• Familiar with change management tool
Job Objectives :
The Developer/Application Support staff will be responsible for creating, evaluating, developing and maintaining software application.
This position will have a primary role in supporting banks Regional Payment application enhancement and ATM Switch technical refresh and migration projects, plus continual enhancement of payment functions via various platforms.
Key Responsibilities :
• Perform requirement gathering, requirement analysis and impact assessment to systems.
• Participate in functional specifications creation for business, operations & processing centre.
• Create technical design specification.
• Implement solutions that align with the organization's business objectives and to ensure compliance and consistency of application standards, Operating procedures and security policies
• Develop and enhance programs/scripts for payment related application / gateway and interfaces to the bank’s backend system and financial network host.
• Responsible to deploy the code change to various SIT/UAT/Mock Run/Production environments and conduct and support thorough integration testing of related applications.
• Collaborate with UAT team to create test plans, analyze test cases, identify issues and escalate them to appropriate
• Experience in providing production support services mission critical systems in a 24x7 environment, where zero down time is required.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience using Java / C / C++ / Unix (preferably SUN Solaris) or Linux Shell scripts/SQL queries / MQ, Control-M, Connect Direct / SFTP, Aldon change management tool, BMC patrol, SNMP alert
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on Linux, Unix, Windows, Oracle platform solutions.
• Experience with IBM iSeries/AS400 is a plus
• Good Network understanding, able to liaise with network team to setup infrastructure/ leased line/firewall rules
• Good knowledge on HSM (eg. Luna), including key management concept, PKI, LDAP and able to liaise with Security team on the setup/implementation
• Strong knowledge in computer hardware technology and its limitations, as well as expertise in the programming language used to develop the application, whether it's a database or a business program incorporated into a corporate system.
• Ability to setup and administer the application, and implement proper performance and system monitoring is an advantage
• Self-motivated individual with result-driven oriented, meticulous, analytical and systematic
• Able to delve into detail and engage with users on functionalities, business requirement, etc
• Good programming skills
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and documentation skills
• Knowledge of ATM, FAST/Giro/PayNow applications is an added advantage.
• Experience in working with the Stratus platform is a plus.