One of our clients is looking for a DevOps Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 2+ years or experience with DevOps technologies, cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Experience designing and maintaining a cloud based highly-available (HA)
- Micro services architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise with variety of build release and management process such as GitHub
- Experience with build automation tools (Hudson, Jenkins)
- Knowledge or build release and configuration management practices,
- Proficient in Linux and Windows Server system administration
- Good Scripting and automation skills including shell and/or Perl, Python or similar language.
- Experience with bug tracking system like Jira Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- DevOps experience in Amazon Web Services/Google clouds/ Microsoft Azure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Automate, implement, administer, and maintain our various environments and systems including provisioning, backups and restores, upgrades and monitoring.
- Analyze and optimize system utilization. Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of tile build and test systems
- Incident resolution and root cause analysis of critical outages
- Implement solutions to system failures
- Using build and deployment tools create and maintain scalable build and deployment environments
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of continuous build/deployment systems
- Work across functional (development, testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems
- Automate wherever feasible. Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Help handle account and access management requests
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Please do NOT use Quick Apply, send your CV directly to email@example.com
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is a German IT Services company and provides specialist IT resources on project and permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive Licence offered by MOM Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[8 Boon Lay Way, 8@TradeHub21, #07-15, Singapore 609964]