Unprecedented adoption of new digital technologies such as social media, mobility, analytics, cloud and internet of things, has sparked off changes across many aspects of human life and industries. These are further bolstered by advancements in complementary technologies such as augmented/ virtual reality, cognitive systems and robotics.
At NCS, we offer candidates the unique opportunity to contribute to this change, specifically in the Digital Transformation Consulting Practice. From strategy to implementation to operation, we work with our clients to develop their digital capabilities, thereby helping them to achieve their desired business outcomes.
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated candidates with consulting background to join our team of Digital Consultants. You will be part of an exciting and dynamic team that will spearhead this initiative. Through your recommendations, supported by our industry domain experts, you will influence and shape our clients’ digital strategies and roadmap. If you have what it takes, join us today as a Digital Consultant and start making a difference!
Roles & Responsibilities
• Shaping and delivering consulting projects.
• Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client’s vision, gaps and needs.
• Cultivating opportunities and developing compelling business case / proposals to new business opportunities.
• Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, etc.)
• Coaching and mentoring junior consultants.
• At least 3 years of experience in ICT/ Management Consulting
• Possesses strong analytical and communication skills. Stakeholder interview and report writing skills are essential.
• Is a creative, self-motivated and strong team player.
• Has good Microsoft Office skills.
• Has excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Has the ability to develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationships.
• Experience in developing business cases and models.
• Familiarity with Design Thinking frameworks and methodologies will be an added advantage.
• Has a degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Economics, Business, Accounting or similar. Other relevant professional certifications or post-graduate degrees will also be considered.
• Candidates with the following experiences and certification will have added advantage:
o Working with external customers
o Data analytics
o Economic analysis
o Project Management
o Conducting Design Thinking workshops
o Workshop facilitation
o Relevant IT certification
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Interested applicants please send us your full resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Also kindly share your current salary, expected salary and notice period.
EA Personnel :
Anu Govindarajulu (R1441433)
Quinnox Solutions Pte. Ltd. (06C3126)