The digital marketing executive role will primarily be responsible for working on all initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour. She/he will constantly strive to learn and adopt relevant best practices to continuously improve customer engagement and customer experience so that the school’s goals are achieved.
• Produce SEO-friendly multi-platform content to blog, email, social & print.
• Maintaining and development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical
• Manage and grow social media channels to increase brand awareness and to support Lead- Gen activities. Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated
• Liaise with different departments, campuses and partners to produce quality marketing collaterals
• Work closely and coordinate with other departments to own, manage, create and curate marketing collaterals across digital and social channels
• Analyse social media and market trends and strategize digital marketing efforts to adopt
• Propose new initiatives for online advertising platforms in line with market trends not limited to Google, Facebook, LinkedIn & Google
• Excellent data-driven marketing skills, and ability to draw actionable insights from analytics
• Basic Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge.
• Build, optimize and scale effective digital marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and engagement across major online advertising platforms not limited to Google, Facebook
• Knowledge on how to track the strategy, ability to hit the goals set. For eg. track number of incoming leads and identify source from Call-to-Action function
• Up to date knowledge of industry trends and shares best practices in performance driven digital marketing
• Any other ad hoc responsibility assigned by the reporting manager
• HubSpot management - manage all communications processes on HubSpot
• Community Management
• Story Telling
• Self- motivated
• Organised and punctual
• Originality and ability to think out-of-the-box
• Ability to work with an International team
• Team Player
• Digital marketing savvy
Min. 3 years of working experience with 2 years in Digital with hands-on experience with SEM, Display, Social Media Ads, Google tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords etc. in either an Agency/Client side
• Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
• Must possess thorough knowledge of standard writing practices for digital / social.