• Collaborating with internal business and IT units to build and execute digital roadmaps for Enterprise Business propositions according to strategic plans.
• Collaborating with UX/UI and development teams to come up with design, product and functional requirements, wireframes, and user journeys to support technical development.
• Focusing on customer-centric approach to recommend implementation of roadmap for effective delivery.
• Leading business and development teams to conduct sprint planning sessions for strategic development.
• Identifying gaps, future opportunities and coming up with solutions to fill the gap.
• Collaborating closely with engineering stakeholders to plan roadmap which matches business requirements and customer needs.
• Conduct training to users and necessary departments.Requirements
• BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 10 years of working experience, and 4 years of managing digital products
• Good communication skills in both oral and written (to liaise with stakeholders, sales and team members).
• Good understanding of business application systems (CRM).
• Background from: Business Analyst, Engineering, User Experience
• Good understanding of and experience in software delivery cycles, working with engineering teams, not limited to coding but understanding delivery of software and vendor management)
• Familiar with Agile and Scrum
• Familiar with office productivity tools, LMS tools and intranet systems/applications
• Familiar with mobile product and delivery
• Preferred someone who has previously worked in employer benefits projects or customer experience projects.
If you think you are the right fit for the position above, please send in your resume to email@example.com and ideally include a short write up on why you are the best person for the job. Feel free to contact me, Tara Chloe if you have any questions about the position. With deep regrets, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA registration personnel number: R1875066
EA Licence number: 14C6926