Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Manufacturing Jobs in Singapore
Sorry, This job is expired.
One Search Consulting Pte Ltd
Keywords / Skills :
5 - 15 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Manufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
25th May 2018
Our client is an MNC in the high tech industry, looking to hire an EHS Manager:
• In-charge of HSE function of the entire plant, drive for continuous improvement by implementing up-to-date standards to comply to local codes requirements
• To develop the essential HSE KPI for Operations and safety awareness programs to promote safety culture mindset
• Conduct Investigation, RCA, Risk Assessments, Safety audits, FMEA, system audits and improvement/cost reduction program and HAZOP/QRA
• Comply with environment, Health and Safety requirements. Conduct incident/accident investigation process including root cause analysis and ensure corrective actions are completed.
• Assist/Coordinate HSE Safety Committee meeting and organize EHS Inspections
• Implement Programs to comply to MOM, SCDF and NEA Requirements
• Must be familiar with Local Code of Practice, Factories Acts, ISO14000, ISO9001 Management System
• Coordinate /Assist/Conduct EHS, ERT and Emergency Response Training
• Update/ Assist in the Emergency Response Plan and respond to all HSE incidents and emergencies
• Evaluates/Update work methods, procedures and policies to ensure world-class standards are attainable
• Co-ordination between suppliers/ contractors/ end users. Planning/ Scheduling contractors work regarding safety matters
• Performs other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the operational requirements of the department and/or the specific goals of the division
• Engineering Degree with at least 5 years relevant experience in the field of HSE
• MOM registered Safety Officer or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience in optics manufacturing plants, handled solvents and chemicals
• Knowledge of the following Standards: EMAS, ISO14000, ISO9001, Safety Management System (MOM), EHS policy, Corporate, local legislation and Environmental
• Strong knowledge of facilities project management skills
• Skills and abilities to perform job include: analytical communication, presentation skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, computer literacy, interpersonal skills, exercises mature judgment; ability to work in a team, as well as, independently; ability to influence other people
• Must have a good and positive attitude
• A good team player with pleasant personality
Interested applicants can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Thanks.
Rate this Job
Report this Job
One Search Consulting is a Asia Pacific Executive Search firm with office presence in Singapore and Hong Kong. At One Search Consulting, we believe People drive organisations. "One Right Hire, One Right Career" is more than a business slogan. It's a guiding principle, and the most important contributing factor to a company's success. We emphasise the need to understand our clients' talent needs. Our search process ensures that the right hire develops a right career in our clients' organisation. They will be the right people for business growth.
One Search Consulting is a committed player in the HR marketplace. We strive for a reputation for strong industry specific knowledge, versatile search ability and outstanding candidate care.
One Search enjoys connecting great people to great opportunities. Please visit us at www.onesearchconsulting.com and register your profile with us.
EA Licence No. 10C5177
People also viewed
Ehs Jobs in Top Cities
Ehs Jobs in Holland village
Ehs Jobs in Clarke quay
Ehs Jobs in Bugis
Ehs Jobs in Tiong bahru
Ehs Jobs in Harbourfront
Ehs Jobs in Chinatown
Ehs Jobs in Esplanade
Ehs Jobs in Tanjong pagar
Ehs Jobs in Little india
Ehs Jobs in Toa payoh
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
4 things you should include in your job interview 'Thank You Note'
5 tricky job interview questions and answers
Fresh graduates, here's a complete checklist for your first job interview
Nonverbal Communications: Escape the Pitfalls
Why Should We Hire You?
What's Eating You?
Four fun pranks to play in office on April Fools' Day
5 fun activities to celebrate Chinese New Year in office
How to keep up the good work during the Holy Month of Ramadan
10 signs your boss hates you
How to handle an employment gap on your CV
Writing Your First Professional CV
Here's how to deal with the common job challenges graduates face
Is Loyalty a Hindrance?
The Art of Superior Communication
How to budget on an entry level salary?
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
Five Negotiation No-Nos
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
How to talk about salary history (without ending up underpaid)
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you