1. Support all HW Qualification tests activities for AOS, Cost Reduction, Alternate tooling/Alternate source EMC qualification & EMC Audit
- Work with Ops, CDPS, PCM, DFSC & R&D to understand the qualification changes and requirement.
- Technical assessment on the changes and adopt zero based test approach. Leverage parts/component level test results from vendor if possible.
- Develop & design the optimized HW EMC Qualification test plan
- Develop/ Leverage test scripts, test plan
- Estimate Qualification test cost
- Manage PR process and approval for the Qualification
- Manage test schedule and preparation activities (Pens, Medias, Packaging boxes, shipment & etc)
- Perform/Execute EMC Qualification test
- Generates detailed analyses and reports of completed EMC evaluations.
- All defects observed in the Qualification are notify timely & accurately to the R&D & Ops team.
- Provides basic failure analysis and root cause identification.
- Provide Technical training to test vendor engineer, technician & operators.
- Provide weekly test status & defect status update to the Requestors & Management
- Work with Ops, R&D on failure root cause analysis and solution implementation
- Lead/Manage program/ technical discussion meeting
2. Lead Initiative/Project to drive cost reduction, productivity gain & improve test coverage
3. Provide Technical & Risk assessment on Line down issue for Management decision making
4. Field defect escalation support in term of Customer impact assessment, Defect characterization, Root cause/solution involvement, Solution validation, Screening process & Qualification test
5. Lead and manage cross function meeting to drive improvement in Product Quality & Reliability
1. Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in Engineering. 2+ years’ experience in a Manufacturing/R&D/Quality environment is preferred, Fresh graduate with exception academic results and positive working attitude will also be considered. (Electronic/Electrical/Automation/Telecommunication Engineering is preferred)
2. Diploma in Engineering. 5+ years’ experience in a Manufacturing/R&D/Quality environment will also be considered. (Mechanical/Electronic/Electrical/Quality Engineering is preferred).
3. Knowledge in Quality, Reliability, Statistical (Weibull, CP/CPK, DRT) & Printer Technology is an advantage
4. Be familiar with EN/CISPR standard such as EN55024, EN55032.
5. Ability to understand Schematic/Gerber, experience of Schematic/Gerber drawing is an advantage.
6. Experience of EE R&D and debugging is an advantage.
7. Be familiar with digital/analogy circuit, high frequency circuit/antenna experience is an advantage.
8. Highly skilled PCB debug ability is an advantage. (tear down, Soldering )
9. Be familiar with EE debug facility, spectrum, oscilloscope, etc…
10. Experience in EMC lab or EMC submittal agency is an advantage.
11. Positive Working Attitude, Willing to learn, Will to Win, Team Player, Independent & Responsibility