HackerTrail's running an exclusive recruitment event for Go-Jek on October 29th & 30th at Go-Jek's office in Shenton Way post office hours i.e. 6:30 pm onwards. We will bring in select individuals to meet with Go-Jek's hiring team over drinks and dinner. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet & interview with all the right stakeholders in one evening. And the best part is that job offers will be rolled out to successful candidates within a few days of the event!
Do you love building and growing teams of talented technologists responsible for building exciting new products that solve problems for millions of people everyday? Do you enjoy working with talented and passionate individuals that aren’t afraid to challenge and be challenged in order to produce the best outcomes for their users? Come and join us in Go-Jek’s financial services team and help solve the financial challenges facing millions of Indonesians in achieving their hopes and dreams. We build products that help people invest in their futures, protect their families and livelihoods and help bridge the gap when ends aren’t meeting.
As an engineering lead within one of our product engineering teams you, working with your team and product owner, will be responsible for imagining, building , deploying and running one or more of these products. You will own the future of this product, ensure its quality, and get to see the results of your efforts in peoples everyday lives. You will help us in selecting and developing a team of talented engineers, helping them continually grow both technically and personally, guiding the architecture of the products and ensuring your team delivers world leading best practice engineering practices in building products loved by our users.
We are looking for passionate individuals that want to make a difference in the world, have a curiosity of constant learning and development, are open and collaborative and never stop striving to improve and develop both themselves and the products they are responsible for. Here at Go-Jek we are passionate about building the best products using amazing technology and having great fun while doing it.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Helping to recruit & develop a team of world class engineers
- Working with your team and product owner to help refine and develop the product direction and implementation
- Ensuring your team creates quality, scalable, maintainable code.
- Ensuring all code is thoroughly covered by automated test and that all features meet quality checks before deployment
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining and fixing products in production
- Guiding the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team
- Driving a team culture of collaboration, quality, accountability and most importantly fun!