- Strong office renovation and facility management exp required
- Involved Project management such as office renovation, office admin (office security, office pass accesses etc)
- Min 10 years of related exp, with exposure from MNCs or faster paced environments
Our client is a subsidiary of a large organisation who is a global market leader in its field. For this Office Manager / Head of Admin role, you will play a very hands-on role and be responsible to
manage the office & administration functions of the office. The office will start off with less than 10 staff, but it is expected that the company will grow further.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of general office administration, such as facilities management, front office services, office security, housekeeping, stationary, reception and pantry supplies, mail room, parking, transport & travel.
- Project management* for workplace initiatives such as office renovation and moves etc. Will help set up a new office when the person starts work
- Manage the budget for procurement of products & services so as to ensure optimum utilization at maximum cost savings
- Manage contract negotiations and ensure fulfilment of terms of vendor agreements and contracts
- Maintain vendor relationships to facilitate delivery of outsourced services
- Responsible for matters such as lease, renewals, insurance
In view of the planned office renovations over the next 1-2 years, there is a preference for candidates with renovations/ office projects management experience.
- Diploma/ Degree with minimum of 10-15 years of office administrative experience, preferably in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Some experience dealing with office renovations , project management/facility management is required.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Effective problem-solving ability and Strong organizational capability
- Meticulous with good follow up skills
- Strong planning & organization skills, with ability to multi-task
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of management and staff
- Team player with leadership skills, adaptable to shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS office software
- Strong knowledge on modern administrative practices and next generation IT applications
- Strong people skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced work environment
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)