Title: Finacle Production Support (L2)
Work Location: Singapore
Type: 12 Months + renewable contract
Job Duties & responsibilities:-
Recovery - work around /data correction
Root cause identification
Identify solution for the issue.
Co-ordinate with development team for fix/correction
UAT sign off and closure of incident after fix/correction deployment.
Clarification/Rectification on GLAO Break
Configuration changes assessment.
Impact Analysis for configuration changes.
Pre - UR related queries
Data extraction request from users.
Supporting batch team for critical issues.
Review on changes done for enhancement/fixes.
Critical Incidents Handling
Front ending – incident handling from application team
Assess impact & providing details to users
Functional clarifications to users / Project / UR teams.
Functional / Technical support to L3 and Testing teams.
Recurring issues solution upload in confluence.
Providing support echo system.
Cut over support
Post Implementation support for critical incident.
Pre-engagement with project team for major projects/UR’s
At least 8-10 years of working experience, preferably in banking environments
• Banking domain and Finacle knowledge is must
• Experience in Finacle 10 above is preferred, Finacle V11 is desirable.
• Strong skill in AIX, LINUX UNIX, ORACLE/EDB - SQL, PL/SQL Shell scripting, perl scripting, python, java script, C, C++
• Strong technical and functional knowledge in
- Payment’s (SWIFT, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI, ATM,A CH, Bill Payment)
• Knowledge in architecture, API, FI components, connect 24, Finacle scripting frontend and backend is desirable.
• Proactive thinking in analysing and simulate the issue to identify RCA for bug fixing.
• Able to identify bad query’s /long running queries and perform query fine tuning.
• Able to perform shell scripting.
• Should able do independent quick fixes.
• Document user queries, batch recovery procedure and recovery procedures in knowledge portal.