· The financial analyst will work to improve both the internal and external customer experience. With the opportunity to learn in depth about the many aspects of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Benchmark Indices, whilst also being involved in the client facing aspects of the work.
· Develop reporting and synthe insights from the vast amount of data captured by the product.
· Collaborate with key support team stakeholders to craft response and assist in the prioritization of internal development to ensure that clients are kept engaged.
· Work with the internal data to try and analyse events to create an impact analysis within the ETF and indices to forewarn clients of the impact
Key Accountabilities and Scope
· Be trained in all aspects of the benchmark product line that the product support
· Support ongoing analysis of business performance trends and insights on drivers required to inform executive decisions daily.
· Perform deep dive analytics on high-impact topics such as corporate actions or the overall impact of queries raised to customer support
· Design and build dashboards to report on monthly movements of flows within ETFs
· Develop new ways to measure and estimate key metrics more accurately
· Work cross-functionally with other teams to answer questions that bridge many teams, such as the impact of reference data.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree or similar required, with major in analytical or technical field strongly preferred
- Strong experience in financial instruments
· Experience with SQL beneficial; additional knowledge of scripting/programming language for ETL development (e.g. Ruby, Python) is a bonus but not a must
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and the structuring of complex analyses is key
· Creative problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle and get things done
· Willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorming solutions to execution
· Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across functions including product, marketing, analytics, engineering
Please reply with your CV in word, current and expected salary, notice and visa status in Singapore to be considered for this position.