1. Candidate must possess at least aProfessional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional license Exam)
2. Candidate must be a graduate of Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent.
3.Preferably supervisor or 3-4 years experience, specializing in Finance General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
4. Knowledge in ERP solution (SAP/ORACLE, etc)
5. Knowledge in country GAAP, IFRS, IAS and Taxation rules.
6. Knowledge in Accounting controls and procedures
7. With proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Flow-Charting
8. With Financial Reporting experience. (An experience in Training is a plus factor)
9.Preferably, applicants based in Davao
10.We can also prioritize, applicants here in Manila but originally from Davao CityOVERVIEW DUTIES:
- Assists in implementation of financial management reports and recommendations for operations improvement
- The officer for consolidation & reporting is responsible for the consolidation of all financial reports from the foreign subsidiaries for Management and SEC Reporting purposes.
- Accompanying analysis, reconciliation and appropriate disclosures to support the financial numbers are likewise part of the positions deliverables
- Management Reporting and Controls
- Statutory Reporting Compliance
- Inter-company Accounts Reconciliations
- Assists in financial budgeting and forecasting
- Takes part in various financial feasibility studies
- May be participates in return-of-investment analysis