At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you
can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyones
ideas are valued and a culture where we
can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to whats happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.This role will report to Distribution Compensation Operations Lead to support the various distribution channels of PACS in ensuring accurate and timely compensation while ensuring all financial operations are in compliance.
- Supports payments, deductions, recoveries and accounting of amount due to/from all the distribution channels
- Administers and compute certain compensation schemes due to agents and ex-agents
- Ensure monthly provision, amortisation, schedules are carried out according to the agreed accounting paper
- Achieve productivity, efficiency and quality in the daily operations
- Make recommendations to improve operational processes and procedures.
- Support in any other assigned task as and when necessary
- Answering of enquiries from internal and external stakeholders