As a Financial Services Adviser, you will be reporting to the Branch Business Manager and contribute to sales performance by capitalizing on sales opportunities at the Lite Branches and converting retail customers into potential leads.
You will engage directly with customers and will have strong support for you to achieve success.
Responsibilities include :
• Face-to-face direct sales distribution targeted in the area of insurance planning and servicing
• Provide sound financial advice with proper understanding of customers’ profiles and review of customers’ financial goals
• Achieve sales targets through soliciting prospects and concluding quality sales
• Capitalize on sales opportunities from the walk-in customers at our retail partners’ outlets
• Provide post sales services such as policy review and other administrative requests
To join us as a Financial Services Adviser, you should :
• Degree or Diploma in any discipline
• 2 years’ sales experience preferred
• Results driven and motivated by performance-based rewards
• Good interpersonal skills and passionate about helping customers achieve greater financial competency
You will be assigned to one of our Lite Branches across the island. Remuneration package includes a permanent basic salary, attractive monthly and quarterly sales incentives, incentive overseas trips and full employee benefits.
You are expected to work on retail hours, including weekends, on a 5-day work week.
Income was established in 1970 to provide affordable insurance for workers in Singapore. Today, two million people in Singapore look to Income for trusted advice and solutions when making their most important financial decisions. Our wide network of advisers and partners provide life, health and general insurance products and services to serve the protection, savings and investment needs of customers across all segments of society.
Right from the start, Income was made different. Our social purpose of maximising value for our policyholders defines us as a social enterprise as we continue to make insurance accessible, affordable and sustainable for all.
In 2017, Income had over $36.3 billion in assets under management. Our financial strength and diversified investment portfolio is reflected by our strong credit ratings which underpin the delivery of our commitment to customers.
Income’s corporate social responsibility initiative, OrangeAid, is committed to empower a better future for children and youth from disadvantaged backgrounds.
For more about Income, please visit www.income.com.sg.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases