1. Firmware/Hardware development, proficient in C/C++
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in firmware development
3. Firmware/Hardware development of customized project which required special features
4. Carry out System Integration of independent embedded modules into a coherent system
5. Generates User Manual, Wiring Diagrams, Schematics and instructions.
6. Ability to read Hardware Schematic diagram
7. Proficiency in microcontrollers/microprocessor architecture preferably with ARM processor experience
8. Experience in Serial Bus communication such as CAN, RS422/RS485, RS232, SPI, I2C, etc
9. Good knowledge in Wireless communication system / protocols - RF/WIFI/BT/DSRC communication
10. Experience with Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Interference issues
11. Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skill.
12. Independent, self-driven with project management skill and ability to work under tight schedule.
13. Positive attitude, effective communication and team player
1. Bachelor in Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
2. Relevant Firmware/Hardware Engineering Qualification, preferably a good degree or suitable practical experience
3. Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team as well as independently, with minimum supervision
4. Experience in firmware development
5. Completed full cycle of product development lift cycle.
6. On-site installation, support of customer issues, site testing and trial, commissioning.
7. Hardware and electronics components procurement