Design, modify and evaluate embedded software, and/or programmable logic and/or electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in electronic equipment and devices. You will perform engineering work in basic and applied research, development, and/or design of new products and/or sustaining of existing products.
• Analyzes equipment to establish operating data and conducts experimental tests.
• Designs product architectures to meet specific parameters. Includes critical timing issues, complex algorithms, configuration strategies, interface strategies, etc. Provides detailed technical documentation verifying proof of design feasibility.
• Manages projects, including performance, technical requirements, budget, and schedule.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to handle highly complex engineering assignments.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Engineering skills:
• Mixed signal data acquisition systems.
• Working knowledge of C and C++ in a deeply embedded environment.
• Working knowledge of RTOS – ThreadX, Integrity is a plus
• Serial communication devices and protocols – EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Ethernet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
• Knowledge of oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
• Knowledge of DSP a plus.
• Knowledge of CPLD's and FPGA's (Xilinx preferred) is a plus.
• Knowledge of VHDL is a plus.
• Minimum of three to five years experience with real-time embedded software design.
o Demonstrated working experience with C/C++ require
o BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience and/or education.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format to Jeremy Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration no: R1329791