1. Assist in preparation of Monthly Operation reporting package for performance review with leadership
team; Provide necessary financial analysis to the business team; Identify & track the risk & opportunity
for continuously process improvement.
2. Work with country & regional corporate accounting team in monitoring month-end closing process,
review P&L accounts movement and advise for adjustments as necessary.
3. Analyze and interpret key performance matrix, scorecard, business trends and financial results, provide
necessary value added financial analysis to the business team on regular basis and as requested,
including bridges, margin analysis, review on expenses and product-line profitability, etc.
4. Assist in Annual Business Plan and quarterly forecast process.
5. Identify & track risk & opportunity and process improvement
6. Any other ad hoc initiatives
1. Degree in accountancy or business
2. Minimum 3 years planning, budgeting & forecasting skills/experience.
3. Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge in SAP/BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation)
4. Proficient in the use of English Language.
5. Excellent presentation skills.
6. Team player
7. Organized in handling multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment
If interested, please submit your CV to Recruit1@acexcellent.sg