In an individual contributor capacity and reporting directly into the Regional Finance Director, this FP&A Manager will be responsible for the end to end FP&A activities for the region and across the different business lines.
With depth of experience within matrix MNCs and having worked within lean teams with less structure in place, this position as an indirect team lead will be critical in supporting the leadership team and countries with strategic planning and decision making.
• Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy
• Minimum of 7 - 9 years of hands-on & strategic FP&A experience within MNCs
• Strong Excel skills and ERP system skills
• Preferably with prior experience within the FMCG industry
• Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Claire Chua at +65 6435 5613 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933
Walkin for you