1. Proficient in designing, developing and maintaining web applications using Microsoft .NET, Bootstrap front-end web
2. Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), including web services development and integration using SOAP and/or REST
based web services.
3. Designing, developing and implementing user-friendly, visually-pleasing websites and user interfaces for web
4. Web design principles and best practices. For instance, experience in designing mobile responsive websites, mobile
first design or similar practices.
5. Proficient in the following
a) Web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
b) Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as
d) Responsive web applications using frameworks such as Bootstrap
e) Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
f) Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
g) Code versioning tools such as SVN or TFS
This does not cover all the role of the FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER