ABOUT THE JOB
- 5 days work week 42.5 hrs per week including weekends / PHs.
- $1600 - $2000 (depends on experience)
Reporting to the Goods Flow Team Manager, you will be responsible for the goods flow process in receiving or replenishment or full serve in the warehouse; ensuring the most efficient, commercial and safe way possible to provide a good shopping experience for our customers. Responsibilities:
Location: Working Hours:
- You are part of the in-store logistics team facilitating the stores daily needs in the movement of goods to transport incoming goods and handling materials to the designated location within the warehouse boundaries.
- Adhering to standard operating procedures, you help to ensure efficient goods flow and accurate inventory counts as well as following waste management guidelines in maintaining the cleanliness of the work area.
- Verify articles received against corresponding paperwork and note any discrepancies to ensure 100% inventory accuracy.
- Properly store/stage all pallets in assigned locations.
- Remove and properly document all damages found or caused on incoming merchandises.
- Supporting the team, you assist in refilling, unloading and merchandise pick-up, checks and administer incoming goods and places goods in designated areas as needed.
- Working closely with your colleagues, you also help to keep the store well stocked with the right goods, ensure a safe place to work for co-workers and yourself by using the correct equipment and following our safety guidelines.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned.
- 5 days work week - 42.5 hrs per week including weekends / PHs.
- $1600 - $2000 (Depends on experience)
- You have experience in warehousing operations and a good track record in workplace safety thou it is not necessary as training will be provided
- You are a hard working and self-motivated team player with a desire to take on responsibility and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic and physically fit, you must enjoy hands-on physical work and have a keen interest in warehouse logistics with safety and customer focus in mind
- You are able to support on weekends/public holidays, early hours of day or night shift operations.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred): (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg