Description:Line of Service
ManagerJob Description & Summary
A career with Experience Consulting services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients change customer behaviours through the experience journey starting with a strategy, then through design, and eventually implementation. You’ll focus on bringing interactive tools in the form of mobile apps, websites, or other digital platforms to ensure our clients fully integrate customer and user experiences into their organisation.
If you love to code and solve problems, then you're in the right place. Our reason for existing is to make awesome stuff, solve big problems, and to have fun doing it. If you are creative, and want to be part of a team of people for whom innovation and quality are the top priorities, then you belong here.
As part of our tech team, you will develop new applications and modify existing applications for internal and external clients. You’ll also spend a lot of time building tools to make things better for all of us. In addition to excellent programming abilities, you will need strong organizational skills and reasoning abilities. You should also have solid analytical skills to identify, triage and fix problems with software.
You should be a creative problem-solver to develop ways for correcting performance issues and satisfying both technical and consumer needs. Above all, you need to be ready to flex. Every day is not the same, and you might find yourself doing something different each morning.Key Skills
- Design overall architecture of web and server-side applications for us and for clients.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of said applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features for existing applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- API design and development
- RESTful services
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Highly experienced with server infrastructure, deployment and maintenance (Linux and Windows Server) – especially in the cloud (Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud).
- Development experience that is device agnostic – mobile, desktop, tablet, large format
- Experience with cloud messaging APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Proficient usage of code versioning tools (Git)
- Develop and maintain functional and fast responsive web applications
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs, fix bugs if necessary and improve usability
- Revisit and improve apps for performance improvements
- Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly
- Employ the latest technology to rebuild legacy apps
- Integrate UI elements with server-side ones
- Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements
- Perform training and support activities
- Develop reusable code
- Write comprehensive manuals and documentation
- Compile prototype and quality mockups
- Make sure to maintain high-quality design, experience and performance standards
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
YesGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date