Our client is an interactive media company which aims at delivering great entertainment and most exciting high quality gaming to the most engaged audiences online. Their in-house development teams are professionals who know how to brainstorm innovative ideas and come up with mobile apps that meet the demands and expectations of emerging markets. They identify the high impact, early stage technology platforms, and companies and invest in them with a mission of producing international growth champions.
They are currently looking out for the following professional to join their diverse family:
• Responsible for design, development, documentation and project improvement of Android client related products.
• Participate in the functional design and architecture planning of business applications on the Android platform.
• Participate in product design, according to design specifications, complete technical document preparation.
• Responsible for optimizing the module structure and process logic of client software.
• Responsible for optimizing client software related product adaptation and upgrade.
• Participate in communication and coordination with other teams.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in actual mobile phone application development / Android mobile phone platform development.
• Familiar with the Java language, familiar with the principles of virtual machines, data structure and algorithms.
• Proficient in the application of object-oriented programming ideas.
• Familiar with the mobile network communication mechanism, for socket communication, TCP/IP and HTTP.
• Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and good presentation and communication skills, able to guide others to work.
• Strong sensitivity to products, strong communication skills.