- 5 days work week- 42.5 hrs per week including weekends / PHs.
- $2200 - $3300 (depends on experience)
About the job
You will support the Goods Flow Team Manager to influence and lead the In-Store Logistics co-workers in your responsibility to coordinate and optimise goods flow operations in the store. This will result in agreed product availability for customers and the correct quality of the goods flow process in the store at the lowest possible cost. Responsibilities:
Location: Working Hours:
- You will be involved in people management responsibilities in the areas of planning and assigning daily work, safety procedures and company policies, provide support in co-worker training and development, performance management and securing talents for succession planning.
- You will contribute and or make recommendations with relevant goods flow input and feedback to the store business plan and logistics action plan.
- You will implement the agreed logistics actions stated by the store business plan into the goods flow process and track and monitor the assigned KPIs.
- You shall influence positively the quality of products, merchandising and customer shopping experience in the floor.
- You will ensure efficient daily goods flow operations accordingly to the Global Service Protocol and secure that the work of good flow team complies with the company code of conduct, internal company regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and environment.
- 5 days work week - 42.5 hrs per week including weekends / PHs.
- $2200 - $3300 (Depends on experience)
- You have at least 3 years of supervisory experience working in a retail and or logistics role
- You have strong organization, task prioritizing and time management skills
- You are people oriented and have strong problem solving skill
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and knowledge of PC
- You are physically fit as the work involves physical work in a warehouse and able to commit on shift work, weekends and public holiday
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred): (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg