Client of HackerTrail is looking for a PHP guru to head the web development team. You will be engaged in the whole process of development - ideally - planning, researching, coding and testing new features with minimal assistance, taking into account business and user needs. You will have the opportunity to build and manage a team of developers. We value "Get Things Done" approach with focus on high standard of coding quality and design. The ideal candidate is expected to:
• Independently deal with bugs, schedule tasks and investigate code.
• Make argumented technical choice and take responsibility for it.
• Handle full development cycle of a single feature - i.e. formalize task, write code and tests, deploy to production, resolve user requests.
• Approach problems with practical mindset and suppress perfectionism when time is a priority.
• Write flexible maintainable code and adapt to post-launch requirements' tweaks.
• Build and efficiently manage a small team of web developers
• Working experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) (essential)
• Working experience with Laravel Framework (essential)
• Understanding of modern web technologies.
• Ability to design & construct websites/features from concept to final product.
• Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexity and importance, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Familiarity with DevOps.
• Familiarity with AWS products.