The object of work for the contract staff is to build, perform code review & SIT, and provide UAT support, preparation for deployment to production, post implementation support & documentation to support the rollout of this project.
• Support and enhance existing Informatica environments including development of new and complex ETL processes to support design, development and deployment of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Marts/Data Stores change request and projects.
• Ensure Unit Testing and SIT Testing are according to requirements
• Support user acceptance test activities along with code migration, job scheduling activities as per the internal processes
• Work with data analysts, business users and IT professionals to ensure that data requirements are met with the highest degree of quality and efficiency
• Ensure that documentation is captured, maintained, understood by and available to business and/or IT partners
• Escalate critical technical issues and potential problems as needed to the Project Manager to address any related issues in advance of deadlines
• Minimum 4 years or above with relevant experience
• Proficiency in Informatica Power Center 9.x in an AIX environment with AS400/Oracle source and targets.
• Experience working on Informatica Metadata Manager 9.x
• Must have experience in Oracle 11g (SQL*Plus, PL/SQL)/Experience in Unix Shell Scripting (AIX/SUN/Intel Xeon Linux)
• Experience Job scheduling tools like Control-M
• Good to have experience in Change Control Management tools & Visio
• Able to work independently with minimum guidance
• Have experience on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Able to do requirement gathering, impact analysis, ETL mapping, build, unit testing, support SIT/UAT/Production
• Have good communication skills (to work with various levels)
• Able to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Good team player