• Basic up to $4000 + AWS + Variable Bonus
• 5 day week, Walking distant from MRT
• Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
Our client, a premier sporting and entertainment industry located in the West area is looking for an Strategic HR Business Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with the business goals. You will communicate with the Board of Directors and with Senior Managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and the company culture.
- HR Business partnering with operations department that includes employee relations, benefits, policies and execution.
- Participate in developing & deploying people & culture agenda in line with the company's strategic direction
- Manage HRM functions including staffing, HR administration, benefits administration, employee engagement
- Drive recruitment strategy
- Oversee and manage employees’ performance management cycle.
- Review, design and implement relevant HR policies and procedures to align with statutory requirements and to improve on efficiency.
- HR systems review and enhancement to achieve higher productivity.
- Participate in the department’s annual budget process, projects and major events.
- Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ of working experience in similar capacity.
- Good knowledge of Singapore’s Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and other Labour Regulations.
- Proficient in SAP, Success Factor and / or Microsoft Office
- You should be able to act as a Consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
• Basic + Allowances + attractive Bonus
• Location West, near MRT Station
• 5 day week
How to Apply:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including your Current and Expected salary with attached recent photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Consulting Manager, Koh Mui Hong (Reg No R1108738)
"By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration."
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!