This is to be directly hired byNo.1 Multinational Fast-Food Company in the Philippines.Strategic Human Resources Management
Develop effective working relationships with district/ division in order to efficiently validate information on issues, recommend appropriate HR solutions, and appraise both HR and district/ division on the possible effect of its programs on the others programs, resulting to timely and appropriate support on organizational capabilityOrganizational Development
Assesses and maps the district/ divisions critical work processes and functions against deliverable; and recommends review of an organization structure or job design based on researched trends and understanding of the units functions relative to the organization in order to ensure efficiency of organizational relationships, resulting to the synergy of functions in the organizationTalent Development
Provides facilitation, advice, and transactional support to district/ division on the talent acquisition process, people development programs, and career development process, linking these to district/ divisions directions and structure in order to ensure continued relevance of the former, resulting to the capacity to provide the right people at the right timeWorkforce Staffing
Advises the district/ divisions management during talent selection or performance validation in order to ensure that business directions and the companys talent acquisition, people development principles and career development guidelines are utilized, resulting to the capacity to provide the right people at the right timeEmployee Engagement and Labor Relations
Provides advice on the management of culture in the district/ division in order to ensure alignment with the corporate culture, resulting to organizational synergy
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Behavioral Science or the equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years of solid working experience related to the position in preferably in a food industry, retail or FMCG
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has ability to lead, coach and motivate people
- General knowledge in Phil Labor Law is a must
- Amenable to work in Pioneer, Mandaluyong
- Day Shift working schedule.
- Full-Time position (s) available.
- This is for DIRECT HIRE!