- Some exposure to the HR function especially Recruitment would be preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced FI environment
Our client is a renowned and global insurance MNC.
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will work closely with the Recruiter and HR team members to provide excellent recruitment experience to all stakeholders. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Provide recruitment support to the Recruiter on all recruitment operational aspects
- Prepare and post job descriptions on career websites and university boards
- Scheduling interviews (face to face or skype) and working directly with candidates and hiring managers, including arranging travel for visiting candidates when necessary
- Maintain and update the application tracking system and making sure that candidates are kept informed of the recruitment cycle in a timely manner
- Actively source and identify candidates and future pipeline by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Facilitates new hire process by preparing offer letter packs, assisting with immigration applications and coordinating relocation and on-boarding efforts
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods and work on projects to improve candidate experience and recruitment cycle efficiency
- Degree/ Diploma in a relevant discipline of 1 to 2 years.
- Some exposure to the HR function especially Recruitment would be ideal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word)
- Able to commit to a 1 yr contract
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)