Our client, is currently looking for his/her Human Resource Manager in Bangkok - Thailand.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, Asia based in Singapore, the HR Manager will assist to coordinate, administer all aspects of human resource activities in Thailand, including recruitment, training and employee relations programs. Provide support, coordination, advice, and follow-up on policies, procedures, and documentation.
Based in Bangkok - Thailand, your individual's tasks and responsibilities will be as follows :
• Responsible for all FTE and FTC (excluding subcontractors) hiring activities (review application/resume, interview job applicants, evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications) and making offers.
• Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
• Maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
• Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance companies.
• Handle full spectrum of Human Resources duties such as preparation of employment contract for new employee, conduct new employee orientations, tracking and processing confirmation and medical benefits administration
• Updating of personal data into SAP and HRIS ensures that the system is updated and accurate
• Maintain and update personal files of employees
• Monthly processing of payroll, social contributions and annual income tax submission
• Prepare and submit tax clearance for resignees (foreigners)
• Provide administrative support to training courses
• Provide HR support to business managers and employees on operational HR issues
These tasks are not restrictive.
You have at least 5 years in Card banking or e-payment related industry.
Highly motivated and ready to work in a challenging environment, you will get part of an entrepreneurial project. Implication and results are the keys of your success within the group.
The right candidate for this roles comes with the following qualifications and attributes :
• Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources/ Business Administration with min 5 years of relevant working experience
• Proficient in SAP and MS Office especially excel
• Good understanding of HR principles
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A self-motivated, committed and responsible team player with pleasant personality, meticulous and able to adapt to a dynamic fast-paced environment