A career atour Companyis an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.Responsibilities:
As Accounts Payable Accountant in a global Shared Service Center you support the processing of vendor invoices in the respective ERP system, maintain vendor master data and support in the timely processing of travel and expenses (T&E) while adhering to procedures and policies. Moreover, you respond to less complex requests and inquiries and work with vendor companies to resolve less complex payment issues.Requirements:
What we offer:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AP or accounting knowledge preferred
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred.
- Fluent English language skills required.
- Must be flexible on any shift.
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig.
At our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!