Our client is an US MNC and industrial equipment manufacturer.
Position: Industrial Engineering Manager
The Industrial Engineering Manager is leading a team of Industrial Engineers. They are responsible of a wide area of industrial engineering processes like method studies, capacity modelling and planning, lay-out planning, dispatching logic, OEE, capital analyses, standard work and applying industrial engineering and Lean techniques like value stream mapping, LSS etc…
The Industrial Engineering Manager will drive following key business processes:
• Control the performance of the manufacturing line and give guidance to "Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP)" for bottleneck tools, Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) improvement, Cycle time improvement etc
• Report on the performance and challenges for the Industrial Engineering Team.
• Involve in continuous improvement initiatives to drive manufacturing efficiency and cost reduction
• Develop a strategy for the Industrial Engineering team to support the manufacturing goals and challenges on the mid and long term.
• Assure his/her employees can work in a safe and clean environment
• Support his/her team in complex problem solving areas in a creative and efficient manner
• Is responsible for the industrial engineering projects in the areas as described above. Projects in these areas will be initiated to support the goals of all operational departments and assures that good engineering practices and methods are used. (LSS, Lean, Operations Research, Project Management, Industrial Engineering techniques). This aligned to the overall strategy of the factory.
• Is cooperating flawlessly with his/her colleagues of other departments like engineering and production to define synergies and implement ‘operational excellence’
• 7 or more years of relevant experience
• Experience in equipment assembly / test and engineering work is highly preferred
• Strong communications skills. Can collaborate with all levels in his/her organization
• Strong ‘problem solver’, can analyse data efficiently, interpret results and is capable to report on the conclusions.
• Motivated to strive for excellent results
• Thorough understanding of Industrial Engineering practices, principles, and concepts
• Project Management skills
Interested applicant send your resume (in Word document format) and mentioned some key achievements in the CV to email@example.com