Company : Shell Infotech
Position : Infra Lead
Exp : 3- 5 Years
Location : Singapore
Type : Contract for 1 Year (Renewable Based on performance)
JD As Below :
• The candidate need to have 3 to 5 years IT working experience with at least 2 years infrastructure project delivery experience in Singapore banking environment.
• The candidate should have strong infrastructure technical background with knowledge on Open Systems platform, IBM MQ, virtualization, network, and storage. Moderate information security knowledge
• Have a good understanding of ITIL processes and project management processes.
• Good leadership skills in working with Application teams and service providers in defining and executing infrastructure deployment plan, coordination of all infrastructure required activities, cutover/migration strategy and test plan.
• Good in documentation, tracking, form submission, raising change request and project status reports.
• Should be an effective communicator with good people management skills to handle diverse groups/teams in the project.
• Should be a proactive self-starter with strong analytical skill, team-player, independent, pro-active, resourceful, and able to manage stress.
• Plan and manage the end-to-end deployment and delivery of IT infrastructure for Bank’s project from deployment planning, setup & testing, pre-production readiness to production cutover.
• Deliver the end-to-end of IT infrastructure deployment projects from solution review, planning, setup & testing, pre-production readiness to production cutover.
• Conduct proper transition from Project to Operations before project closure.
• Understand the solution, scope and deliverables of the project, review the implementation and cutover strategy and work towards executing a successful project cutover.
• Collaborate with Architecture and Engineering team, Application teams, Infrastructure teams, and service providers in delivering quality IT solutions and services to meet business objectives. Ensure the project meet schedule and within the allocated budget and resources.
• Adhere to the bank's project management, deployment and change management process.
• Prepare and submit the necessary change requests and requisition forms for the deployment of infrastructure for the project, such as facility request, IP/DNS/Hostname request, SAN requisition, etc.
• Prepare all project documentation and status reports, assure report accuracy and timeliness. e.g. Weekly Project Status report, etc.
• Work collaboratively with technology team and vendors, provide single point of contact and drive resolution of issues that arise in projects.
• Provide leadership to project/implementation team to ensure infrastructure stability and full audit compliance.
• Maintain business partnership with Line of Business (LOBs) and constantly collect and manage user’s demands and applications’ infra requirements.
• Coordinate with DBA, Solaris, Linux Windows Admin team, Network and other Infra teams on the system issue related tasks
• Definition of Connect Direct (NDM), IBM MQ, TWS Batch support, and FIX Platform interface setup and BAU support for non-production environment.
• Co-ordinate with various Infra teams to apply the OS / MQ patches
• Apply the innovative thinking to automate the manual tasks, provide infrastructure services effortlessly, improve performance and resilience of the systems.