Our client is a Western MNC and a global player in IT industry.
Position: Inside Sales Supervisor (based in KL, local hire in Malaysia)
• Supervise a group of Inside Sales Representatives
• May have the Primary responsibility for supervision and development of first level Inside Sales Supervisors.
• Assist in the recruiting, training and development of Inside Sales Representatives and first level supervisors. Assists in planning Inside Sales strategies.
• Serve as an escalation point to engage appropriate resources for sales support issue resolution.
• Responsible for the supervision of activities and resources needed to facilitate the day-to-day efforts of the department and to achieve the business plan.
• Apply specialized subject matter knowledge to solve moderately complex issues with established guidelines.
• Works cross-functionally with Inside Sales Managers to assist with business plan development.
• As dictated by segment direction, may be responsible for driving outbound marketing campaigns, installed base initiatives, demo seed unit program, and additional projects as required by sales organizations.
• Responsible for employee career development, compensation, performance goals, monitoring and coaching, training, and new hire development.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
• Relevant experience as a supervisor for inside sales, including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals
• At least 1 year of background in an IT industry
• Must be able to apply develop subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives
• Ability to work on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope
• Ability to exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution
• Strong presentation and communication skills and Inside Sales skills working directly with customer and cross functional teams
Interested applicants apply through http://onesearchconsulting.applyourjobs.com/online.aspx?ID=2727
Or send you updated CV (in Word document format) with some relevant inside sales achievements to email@example.com
One Search Consulting is a Asia Pacific Executive Search firm with office presence in Singapore and Hong Kong. At One Search Consulting, we believe People drive organisations. "One Right Hire, One Right Career" is more than a business slogan. It's a guiding principle, and the most important contributing factor to a company's success. We emphasise the need to understand our clients' talent needs. Our search process ensures that the right hire develops a right career in our clients' organisation. They will be the right people for business growth.
One Search Consulting is a committed player in the HR marketplace. We strive for a reputation for strong industry specific knowledge, versatile search ability and outstanding candidate care.
One Search enjoys connecting great people to great opportunities. Please visit us at www.onesearchconsulting.com and register your profile with us.
We like to announce that One Search Consulting is now a member of The Taplow Group (www.taplowgroup.com), which is a Global Executive Search Network that has over 100 professionals across Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Taplow Group partners find exceptional, talented leaders that add value and enhance our client’s competitive position to meet their goals and aspirations. Our global partners capably demonstrate the values of integrity, honesty and openness, to earn the right to be the partner of choice with clients while by adding real value to the executive and professional talent acquisition process. The Taplow Group is ranked Global Top 25 Executive Search Firm by Hunt Scanlon. (http://huntscanlon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ESR_rankings2017_issue-FINAL.pdf)
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases