Instrumentation System Design and Commissioning Engineer – Refineries / Petrochemical / Oil & Gas Projects
Our client is a well-known International Engineering Service Provider
who service the onshore Refineries and Petrochemical plants globally. They are currently looking to hire an ideal candidate for a hands-on role that requires doing designing and then delivering the project by visiting on-site to do the commissioning. Based in Singapore, this role will allow the candidate to have a regional focus predominantly for customers in Singapore SEA region. The role reports to the Engineering Director and will require the candidate to be stationed in Singapore.Key areas of Focus
- Designing the package: Comprising of Instrumentation and mechanical systems covering basic design, process flow design, equipment data sheets
- P&ID preparation, Technical Specification Review
- Documentation of all design calculations
- Process Safety Review
- Suppliers management
- On Site Commissioning worksRequirements
- Degree in Engineering
- 5 to 12 years of E&I, Instrumentation Design for Oil and Gas Projects
- Experience in on site-commissioning works
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills as the role requires to face customer
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers and attend Site issues
- Open for global candidates who are willing to relocate to Singapore.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).