1. To perform monthly inventory audit check for all accounts to ensure that correct cycle count process being carried out by operations cycle count team based on inventory audit checklist as guideline for auditing.
2. Responsible as system support related to inventory control and process that includes spot checks on outbound loading, cycle count, put-away audit, empty location audit, damaged stocks control and documentation checks if applicable depending on account availability of the process.
3. Report monitoring on daily cycle count result, put-away audit, empty location audit & outbound audit with findings if applicable depending on account availability of the process.
4. To work closely with IT department for any system related implementation or system problem such as WX3 and Magniss errors etc.
5. To investigate and provide recommendations to operation team for any improvement to further enhance the current operations process.
6. Work closely with Operations department on annual stock take with customer which includes planning, timing, process flow, requirements, manpower requirement & monitoring of the stock take process from before count up till end result of the count.
7. To support project team for any new account as a support team while migration or system go live as and when required.
8. To train, guide and develop subordinates to ensure staffs are familiar with work processes as laid in SOP.
9. To attend all training and presentation on health and safety matters as accident prevention.
10. To comply strictly with EHS related policies, procedures and customer requirements as well as safety rules that are rolled out from time to time.
11. To travel to different account warehouse site for inventory visits, inventory audit checks & customer stock take when required.
12. To assist Operations department in any inventory issues raised by customer when required
8 years of experience in related area with Degree/Diploma or 10 years of experience in related area if lower than Diploma Level
4 years with related experience in managerial/senior level position
Able to converse and write English, Bahasa and Mandarin.
Required to travel to different warehouse sites when required