Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Purchase Jobs in Selangor
Sorry, This job is expired.
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Channel Sdn Bhd
Keywords / Skills :
8 - 11 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Purchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
Warehousing/ Inventory Control
25th Jan 2019
Job Ref code
1. To perform monthly inventory audit check for all accounts to ensure that correct cycle count process being carried out by operations cycle count team based on inventory audit checklist as guideline for auditing.
2. Responsible as system support related to inventory control and process that includes spot checks on outbound loading, cycle count, put-away audit, empty location audit, damaged stocks control and documentation checks if applicable depending on account availability of the process.
3. Report monitoring on daily cycle count result, put-away audit, empty location audit & outbound audit with findings if applicable depending on account availability of the process.
4. To work closely with IT department for any system related implementation or system problem such as WX3 and Magniss errors etc.
5. To investigate and provide recommendations to operation team for any improvement to further enhance the current operations process.
6. Work closely with Operations department on annual stock take with customer which includes planning, timing, process flow, requirements, manpower requirement & monitoring of the stock take process from before count up till end result of the count.
7. To support project team for any new account as a support team while migration or system go live as and when required.
8. To train, guide and develop subordinates to ensure staffs are familiar with work processes as laid in SOP.
9. To attend all training and presentation on health and safety matters as accident prevention.
10. To comply strictly with EHS related policies, procedures and customer requirements as well as safety rules that are rolled out from time to time.
11. To travel to different account warehouse site for inventory visits, inventory audit checks & customer stock take when required.
12. To assist Operations department in any inventory issues raised by customer when required
8 years of experience in related area with Degree/Diploma or 10 years of experience in related area if lower than Diploma Level
4 years with related experience in managerial/senior level position
Able to converse and write English, Bahasa and Mandarin.
Required to travel to different warehouse sites when required
Rate this Job
Report this Job
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Why Should We Hire You?
What to wear to interviews in the summer season
5 tricky job interview questions and answers
Nonverbal Communications: Escape the Pitfalls
Interview Dress Code
5 fun activities to celebrate Chinese New Year in office
What's Eating You?
How to Stay Happy at Work
How to survive working over Christmas
Four fun pranks to play in office on April Fools' Day
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need a Cover Letter
Say more with less: 4 steps to a visual CV
The Cover Letter isn't dead
The Negotiation Dance
Use Additional Information to Your Advantage
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
How to talk about salary history (without ending up underpaid)
How to budget on an entry level salary?
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
4 tricks to live frugal and happy in Singapore as an expatriate
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you