Our client is a renowned and global investment firm. For this role, you are part of the Investor Relations & Corporate Finance department (which is under Finance).
This is a 12 mths contract role and the co offers a 2 mths completion bonus at the end of 12 mth for a good performer). This is a global role which will offer exciting opportunities for an individual to gain excellent exposure in the global investment industry.
- Participate in a variety of cross-functional or institutional projects, bond investor-related matters, credit analysis and ratings, policy-related projects, etc. involving qualitative and/or quantitative analysis
- Assist with large-scale events planning and coordination, including stakeholder meetings/forums, global debt investor meetings, etc.
- Assist with research on investors, debt investor landscape, market or regulatory developments
- Prepare various collateral such as the annual report and related material, material for sharing with stakeholders such as bond investors and rating agencies.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Recognised Degree qualification in Business/Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in running large scale events (e.g. global conferences) preferred
- Numerate, analytical and comfortable working with Excel
- Excellent PowerPoint skills, including basic PowerPoint animation
- Experience with VBA – ability to code from scratch and modify existing VBA code
- Creative and with strong attention to details & colours
- A self-starter attitude, adaptable, teachable, able to multi-task well in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with the ability to build meaningful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Able to commit to a 12 month contract (there is a 2 mth completion bonus at the end of 12 mth for a good performer).
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)