As an Adobe AEM Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed. Work with solution architects and developers (both internal and external agencies) on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical design. You will be a mentor and expert to your peers as the subject matter expert for everything AEM related on our strategic platform.
The Senior/AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite
You are expected to work with both Internal and External Agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e. IT, Computer Science or Software Engineering)
- 8+ years as CMS expert with 4+ years in AEM
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.2 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience implementing Personalization
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with Adobe Target
- Cloud technology
- Automation and configuration tools
Interested candidates kindly submit your updated CV in Word Format to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notify. Thank you.
Techcom Solutions Pte Ltd