The Production Support Manager plays a leading role in ensuring stable, consistent and effective delivery. He/she will be required to interface between Delivery and the Business through appropriate expectation setting as well as communication on a timely manner.
Manageday-to-day support to ensure smooth operations and performance for application systems under his/her charge. Ensures that the right processes are being adopted in providing Level 2 and Level 3 application support Skills
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or Agile with experience working with business users, various IT teams and vendors.
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate across all levels and nationalities within the organization.
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has high energy levels, is a proven self-starter and works well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently on assignment of moderate to high complexity.
- Ability to work through demanding periods, and work beyond normal office hours to get the job done to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and influence internal colleagues.
- Experience in managing an application support team.
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering.
Has at least 3 years of relevant experience in Application Production Support management.
Experience in a similar role is acceptable in lieu of a tertiary qualification.
PMP and ITIL certifications.
Must have handled activities like incident management, problem management, release management, root cause analysis, deployment and monitoring.