The Application Support executive plays a role in providing technical support regarding a spectrum of application developed by IT Center. He/she will be required to interface between Delivery and the Business through appropriate expectation setting as well as communication on a timely manner. Skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate across all levels and nationalities within the organization.
- Able to solve medium to high complexity applications related incidents.
- Able to analyse impact of incident and communicate it to affected user areas and minimize it.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Able to suggest solution to solve the root cause (the problem) of the incident.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has high energy levels, is a proven self-starter and works well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently on assignment of moderate to high complexity.
- Ability to work through demanding periods, and work beyond normal office hours to get the job done to tight deadlines.
- Experience in L2/L3 application support in an established organization.
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering.
Has at least 3 years of relevant experience in Application Production Support.
PMP and ITIL certifications are desirable.
Strong technical and analytical and problem solving skills.
Must have handled activities like incident management, problem management, release management, root cause analysis, deployment and monitoring.