Job Description :
Our client is a leading provider of academic and tuition programmes at preschool, primary, secondary and tertiary levels in Singapore.
They are currently looking to hire a seasoned IT Director who would be responsibe for developing and maintaing an IT strategy to meet curre and future needs focused on improving customer experience and driving operational efficiency. The director would also be involved in group wide change and digital transformation strategies and delivery. Requirements :
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Programming, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Possesses more than 10 years' of management experience in an IT environment within Education, Retail or B2C.
- Experience in and familiarity with computer interface, database management technology, business applications, information systems, operating systems, systems analysis, project management, and computer architecture.
- Familiar with operating system or programme(s), such as Office365, Adobe, CRM, and cloud computing.
- Experience in providing IT solutions in a fast paced and complex environment preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strategic thinking capability, and the ability to operate effectively in a complex business environment.
- Commercial acumen, excellent presentation and communication skills, and the ability to impact positively throughout the organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and an ability to maintain professional relationships with senior management of all business divisions.
- Strong leadership, an ability to build, align and lead a team, to set high performance objectives and to deliver on these.
- Possesses the ability to operate at both the strategic level as well as being willing and able to 'roll their sleeves up' will be seen as an asset.
- Clear experience in managing multiple 3rd party relationships and stakeholders preferred.
- Well spoken in English and Mandarin
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team, please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN
at +65 6854 5606
by quoting reference number 227590
. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join
our fantastic recruitment business. To apply
for Ambition's current global opportunities click