Leading financial company seeks a PMO
• Operates at a global capacity
• Aggressive growth plans within Asia
• Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be required to ensure compliance with project governance guidelines as well as developing and organizing any audit and regulatory needs. You are also required to plan, coordinate and arrange governance meetings. In this role, you will be maintaining the PMO library and assist with the proactive engagement of stakeholders and management expectations. Finally, you will have to assist with the following up on actions and submitting papers to the relevant governance committees.
To qualify an individual must possess:
• More than 2 years of PMO experience in a large and complex, multi-geography and multi-disciplinary projects
• Highly ambitious with a high level of energy, dedication and determined to deliver value
• Confident and independent to drive success with a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility
• Skilled to get things done in a high paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences
• Possesses knowledge on Clarity & ePMO standard
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah on (60) 3 2300 7207 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP225026. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710