IT knowledge in programming are a must have to be in this role.
1) Serves as a bridge between IT development team and Business Development Team.
2) Planning ,Design and execution projects
3) Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
4) Define tasks and required resources
5) Ensure the project to meet the business requirement and improve on it further either on idea or programming concept.
6) Able to visualize system concept based on the business requirement presented.
7) Ensure all projects have all relevant documentations across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
8) Familiar with Agile Methodology
9) To be well informed on all projects status on what will be done, what is ongoing and what has been done, and the timeline.
10) Able to offer IT assistance to the IT development team.
11) Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
12) Strong written and oral communication skills.
13) Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
14) Allocate project resources
15) Create schedule and project timeline
16) Support and direct team
17) Lead quality assurance
18) Present to management/stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
19) Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
20) Evaluate and assess result of project
21) Responsibility on Decision
1) Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
2) Deep knowledge in programming, knowledge in network and database is a plus.
3) Has a programming experience in Web or Windows Application
4) Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
5) At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.