• Lead the team in Planning, installing, managing, supporting and maintaining client's overall IT security operations and systems
• Ensure delivery of Security related projects and ensure smooth Security operations which include Day to day monitoring, incident management, and provide level 3 support of Security related issues
• Ensure service delivery/project delivery within the SLA.
• Interface with customers, vendors, and other technical representatives on developing Security solutions and ensure customer's satisfaction
• Documentation & Creation of operational, configuration, and performance health check processes and procedures.
• Degree in IT or related discipline
• 9-12 years of IT Security solution designing, implementation, Operation, Administration and support experience
• Experience in Leading a team of Security specialists
• Experience with Cisco products (routing/switching--Nexus Series, Catalyst, etc.) or relevant experience in other network products (e.g. Aruba, Alcatel, Huawei, Juniper J/M/E Series, etc.).
• Experience with the following technologies: LAN/WAN, Cisco routers & switches, IP Routing, Ethernet Switching, VPN's, IP Services (DNS, Web Proxy, Socks), Firewall (Fortinet, Checkpoint), server load balancing, etc.
• CISM, CISSP, CEH, or CISA or other security-related certification is a plus
Walkin for you