6 to 10 years’ experience in Security & Account Management.
Responsible for daily IT Security operations and tracking of the effectiveness of the security controls.
Perform security threats and vulnerability assessments and providing recommendation to mitigate vulnerabilities.
Responsible for coordination and conducting security scanning such as vulnerability assessment, penetration test, web scanning and application testing on the various systems owned by SCDF.
Responsible for coordination of review of firewall rules, account rights and security controls.Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
- Strong technical expertise in security threats and vulnerability assessment
- Good working knowledge of security tools used for security threats and vulnerability assessment
- Good working knowledge of SIEM such as McAfee and Splunk
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Certified Enthical Hacker (CEH) is an added advantage
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) Penetration Tester (GPEN) is an added advantage