Who we are
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Credit Agricole Group, worlds 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Banks futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
The candidate will be part of one of the teams in charge of building and maintaining the payment system of the bank. The team follows agile methodology of software development.
- Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implement solutions using TDD
- Perform non-functional testing
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- At least 5 years in Java/J2EE development
- At least 2 years of experience in big data development on Hadoop platform
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring-Boot, RESTFUL Webservices
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance benchmarking
- Spark, Spark Streaming, HDFS, Kafka, HBase, Phoenix
- Knowledge on technologies like Storm, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Apache Ignite, RPC is an advantage
- Camel, Spring Integration, JMS/Websphere MQ
- Relational databases Oracle/MSSQL
- Tools - Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/Team City, Cucumber
- Source management SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC.
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team spirit - Like explain and share knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow defined procedures
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com/